The presentation is designed to help you become better equipped as a counselor. Using a Biblical perspective and with a focus on practical application, the six video classes cover many relevant topics, including:
- A Framework for getting started – Developing a Biblical framework for understanding problems and working toward solutions (includes guidance for mandatory reporting and legal boundaries);
- A Process for the counseling session – How to structure a session toward the best outcomes;
- Pre-marital counseling and other relevant topics.
- Marriage issues – Communication in relationships;
- Marriage issues – Conflict resolution;
- A model for forgiveness;
- Bonus: Dealing with Depression.
As an additional benefit, each one-hour video class is accompanied by a downloadable pdf transcript of the content. Typically, there are three options to consider to access this excellent and practical material.
- Become a registered student of the Pastorsworkshop Seminary. This material is included in the normal completion of the Seminary program. (See Pastorsworkshop.com/seminary for details.)
- Take Introduction to Biblical Counseling as a stand-alone study track. While the normal investment for this track is $129, during the Summer Promotion you may choose this option for $69. No material is abbreviated or omitted.
- If you desire, you may take advantage of the Summer Promotion and invest an additional $29 which allows you to take the online tests associated with each video class. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate suitable for framing.
There are no reviews yet.